Monday 4 March 2013

Winner, Winner.. (chicken dinner)

How can you not say "chicken dinner" after Winner, winner?

I had almost forgotten to pick the Crop Circles Blog Hop winner... I have been astounded by the success that Brad Gushue and his new, young team have been having at the Brier.  Go Newfoundland Go! (Could I have just cursed him... I hope not).
... AND THE WINNER OF THE HOP IS...  LISA M! Congrats Lisa!!
Lisa, can you email me at cathywoodman@hotmail.com for your prize?

And the winner of my own blog candy was CoraLee Kilfoy!! Congrats CoraLee!! I'll send your prize out to you shortly!

Have a wonderful day everyone!! Stay tuned for my twinchies (two inch square piece of art) and some layouts I did in January but forgot to relay.

Cheers!
Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Just sent you an email Cathy.
    Congrats CoraLee!

    ReplyDelete